Doris started her accounting career at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Austin after she graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in 2007. While at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Doris developed a foundation in corporate tax compliance and accounting for income taxes while servicing clients in the technology and telecommunication sectors within and outside of Texas.
In December 2012, Doris joined Maxwell Locke & Ritter for its core mission that values its clients, its people, and the Austin community. Since joining ML&R, Doris has broadened her tax experience working with closely held businesses in the technology and manufacturing sectors while continuing her foundation in corporate tax and accounting for income taxes. Doris enjoys being part of a team that not only broadens her experience in taxation but encourages her to be involved in the community she grew up in.
- Consumer Products
- Business Services
- Real Estate & Construction
- The University of Texas at Austin - Bachelor of Business Administration
- The University of Texas at Austin - Master in Professional Accounting
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
- Capital Area Food Bank, Volunteer
- Boys and Girls Club, Volunteer
- Junior Achievement, Volunteer
- Entrepreneur Foundations, Volunteer
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants